Friday, January 21, 2011

Nursing Moms

You nursing Moms will like this, non-nursing people...you may not want to read :)

As most of you know I nursed Mackenzie for around 16-months and the first 7ish months of that was exclusive.  I am doing the same thing with Micah (only he will determine the total length just like Mackenzie did for herself).

Well Mackenzie loves to hold Micah and help in any way she can.  She really LOVES her baby brother.  The other day while I was feeding Micah she came up and sat next to me and said, "Mommy, I need to hold Micah and feed him milk from my booby."  I told her thank you for trying to help, but that she does not have milk ~puzzled look followed~ then explained that she won't have milk until she has babies of her own.  "OK," she said and ran off to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!