Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just Getting Started


I have been enjoying some of the blogs my friends post and decided to get in on the fun. (See thier links on my site).

I am not a writer by any means, and some days I can't even find time to sit down at the computer, so this blog site is going to be more random than anything.

I have been a wife since March 2002 and a Mom since March 2008. I have found that throughout my life 'glamour' has changed. As a young, single woman I worked on my hair, makeup and clothing daily. As a married woman I worked on my hair, makeup and clothing as finances would allow. Now, as a new Mom...I work on my hair, makeup and clothing when I have to. I make sure my little girl is cute, but I can go out in public without a drop of makeup and spitup on my shirt. That is why you only see my hands in the picture to the left...but isn't Mackenzie cute? Oh how things change.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new blog to read! I linked you on mine and I will love checking in on you and MacKenzie! Love that picture of her (and your hands)! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!